Most One Voice Press titles are available as ebooks. When you purchase an ebook, you will be able to download a file containing the book content and read it on an e-reader or using e-reader software on your computer. Here are a few helpful hints to get you started:
- Ebooks are available in several formats. Most of our books can be downloaded as either epub files or mobi (Kindle) files. If you have a Kindle reader, be sure to purchase the mobi file. For all other readers or for reading on a computer, purchase the epub file.
- Our poetry ebooks are only available as PDF files to preserve the layout of the poems. Most e-readers can read PDF files, and most computers already have the Adobe Acrobat Reader installed.
- Your download will be available after your credit card is charged. This will normally happen within 24 hours, usually much faster.
- If you lose your ebook file, you can download it again by logging into your account and going to the "Files" tab.
- The process for loading ebooks onto Kindle devices is a bit cumbersome. Read this page for information on how to do it.
- If you plan to read your ebooks on a computer, there are a number of free programs you can download. We recommend either Adobe Digital Editions or Barnes & Noble's Nook for PC. We find that Digital Editions is a bit easier to learn, but it has some quirks. Some fonts don't render well, with certain character combinations (ligatures) blanked out, making it look like something is wrong with the book.
We can't provide technical support for e-readers, but we hope the above information helps you get started. Please understand that changes in technology might render some of this information obsolete before we even know it. If you would like to offer updates, please use our contact form. Enjoy your ebooks!